I could say hate but it is too strong a word…
- insects, especially cockroaches and skinny legged ones like praying mantises
- being shocked by static electricity when I get out of the car
- plastic and styrofoam (especially in the oceans)
- waste of all sorts: energy, food…
- too much wrapping used for foods and takeaway food
- socks that roll down in your boots
- people who speak loudly (for no reason) in public places
- people who don’t ever reply their emails (seriously…how much time does it take to say “no thank you”!!??)
- too many words
- people who are in charge who are just trying to make more and more money
- the fact that our society is money- based
- the Italian expression “piuttosto che” used inappropriately
- gossips and gossipers
- those who are constantly working an angle
- envious people too
- strong perfumes, especially some women’s sweet fragrances
- owners who don’t pick up after their dogs
- the fact that my plants never last too long despite my efforts!
- men with short socks when wearing fancy shoes and a suit
- having a cold and a sore throat
I think it’s enough for now.
What do you strongly dislike???